Visited Pages Headline
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
Assistance for Job Seekers (Missouri Career Center)
Do you need help with your job search? Are you still figuring out which career would suit your unique personality and skillset? SCC is here to help.
Missouri Dislocated Worker Program
Missouri Job Center of St. Charles Partnership
The Missouri Job Center of St. Charles Partnership is a federally funded program that provides professional job search assistance to job seekers in St. Charles County. The program is part of the Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act. This service is provided through the St. Charles County Department of Workforce Development at the Missouri Job Center of St. Charles.
- Job Search Assistance: Including resume preparation, identification of transferable skills, informational and job interviewing skills and marketing yourself to employers. Various workshops and networking opportunities are provided.
- Individual Career Consultation: An individual plan of action is developed to determine job search goals and career direction.
- Career Resource Center: For use by customers during their job search. Phones, copier, fax machine, computers, laser printers and employer directories are available. Internet access is also available.
- Job Placement Assistance: Including current labor market information and access to available job listings from area employers.
- Training Opportunities: Available for eligible customers who require upgrade training or retraining into a different career. Contact our office to see if you qualify.
- Resume Development and Critique: Gives the job seeker an excellent opportunity to enhance his or her resume to its fullest extent.
- Career Assessments: Various standardized formal assessments are used to allow job seekers to match their skills and temperaments to other occupations. This is a must for the job seeker wishing to enter into a new industry.