Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
ACE Center Chat
Applying is easy! We have an open-admission policy, which means if you have a high school diploma or its equivalent, you’re in and we can’t wait to see you in the halls.
Computer science is one of the fastest growing professional occupations in the nation. There is a high demand for people in this field including computer programmers, database managers, network administrators, hardware specialists, telecommunications specialists, multimedia and Web designers.
St. Charles Community College offers six-month and one-year certificate programs, two-year Associate of Science and Associates of Applied Science degrees in many areas of computer science. These courses of study prepare students for the fast-paced and highly active world of computer science.
- Computer Programming
- Database Management
- Management Information Systems
- Multimedia and Web Design
Majors, Degrees & Certificates
- Computer Science A.A.S. (Computer Programming, Management Information Systems, Database Management, Data Analytics, Animation and Gaming)
- Multimedia and Web Design A.A.S.
- Data Management C.A.
- IT Project Management C.S.
- Multimedia C.A.
- Multimedia C.S.
- Networking C.A.
- Programming C.S.
- Programming Languages C.A.
- Web Design C.A.
- Web Development C.S.
- Web Media C.S.
- Computer Science Transfer Program Schedule Guide, A.A.
- Management Information Systems A.S.
- Programming A.S.