What Services Are Provided at SCC To Help Transfer Students?

Academic Advising

Transferring from SCC to a university can be a smooth process if you plan properly. To meet with an SCC counselor for help, call 636-922-8241/8246 or visit ADM 1204 for available times.

Transfer College Agreements (Transfer Guides)

If a university has provided a transfer agreement to SCC, it will be available in the Student Development office. If transfer information is not available for the university to which you plan to transfer, check directly with the registrar at your transfer institution to find out how courses transfer. A “Certification of Course Transferability” form is available to secure official certification that your courses will transfer.

Campus Visits

Many universities visit SCC to speak with prospective students. Also, students are invited to visit transfer college campuses on designated “Transfer Days.” Signs announcing campus visits and “Transfer Days” are posted on the College Transfer bulletin board outside ADM 1204 and on the campus calendar on the SCC website, www.stchas.edu.

University Transfer Counselors at SCC

Lindenwood University and University of Missouri-St. Louis (UMSL) have transfer counselors at SCC to speak with SCC students interested in transferring to their institutions.  Appointments are strongly recommended.  Contact information to set up an appointment: 

University Campus Location Phone Number
Lindenwood University ADM 1204 636-922-8241/8246
University of Missouri - St. Louis ADM 2123 636-922-8675/8670 or 936-8675

Watch the videos below to get more information on what to expect when meeting with a counselor:

UMSL Transfer Talk

Lindenwood Transfer Talk

SCC Transfer and College Majors Fair

The College Transfer and Majors Fair, held in October, gives students the opportunity to talk with faculty and career professionals in a wide variety of careers as well as transfer institution admission representatives.   

Watch this video to see a variety of counselors from transfer institutions give advice to SCC students:  University 101 Transfer Talk

Resource Materials

College catalogs, admission applications, and financial information for many universities are available in the Student Development Department and on the university websites. Some other websites dedicated to helping students are: 

  • uscollegesearch.org
  • mymajors.com
  • transitionoutlook.net
  • fastweb.com
  • collegeboard.com
  • nacacnet.org
  • princetonreview.com
  • ecampustours.com
  • actstudent.org/college

Contact Info

Office Hours

8 a.m.-7 p.m.

9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.

Office Location

Enrollment Services
Administration Building, Room 1113




Schedule an Appointment Online


Office Phone Number