Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
Important Dual Credit Information
The partnering high school determines if the school district or the student is responsible for tuition, fees, textbooks and other class-related materials. Contact your high school for more information.
Payment for dual credit courses must be made before the deadline, or students will be dropped from their class(s) and high school credits could be affected.
SCC has partnered with the Wentzville School District to offer an Early College Program to eligible juniors and seniors. The program will begin in the fall of 2018. Classes will be held at Holt High School and taught by Wentzville School District faculty under the direction of SCC Program Chairs and Academic Deans. Students completing the entire program will graduate with an Associate of Arts degree at the same time they graduate from high school or during the summer immediately following high school graduation.
Students will take four semesters of coursework at Holt High School and two summer semesters on the SCC campus. Students may also take online courses through SCC in any term or utilize AP credit to fulfill the summer term requirements.
- High school juniors or seniors with a cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Written permission from your parent or legal guardian.
- A score of 22 or higher on the math portion of the ACT.
Students must maintain a minimum 2.50 GPA in order to continue in the program. Students cannot drop just one course – you must withdraw from the entire semester.
Students have the option to attend selected semesters rather than completing the entire degree. However, enrollment in all courses listed for a term is required.
More information may be found on the Wentzville School District website.
To Apply to the Program
Complete the Application for Dual CreditSend the application and your high school transcript to email@example.com
SCC has partnered with the Orchard Farm R-V School District to offer an Early College Program to eligible juniors and seniors. The program will begin in the fall of 2018. Classes will be held at St. Charles Community College and taught by St. Charles Community College faculty. Participants will be enrolled within the regular college courses offered each term. Students completing the entire program will graduate with an Associate of Arts degree at the same time they graduate from high school.
- High school juniors or seniors with a cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Completion of the SCC Academic Skills Assessment.
- Student must have attended the Orchard Farm R-V high school during both 9th and 10th grade.
To Apply to the Program
- Submit the online application for admission to SCC as well as an Early College Packet.
- Submit an essay (at least one page) written by the student.
- Submit a signed agreement to abide by the expectations and responsibilities of the school district’s Early College Program.
- Provide written permission from your parent or legal guardian.
- Students are responsible for their own transportation to and from the college.
- Students in the Early College Program will follow the SCC Academic Calendar.
- Students are required to follow the behavioral expectations of both the Orchard Farm R-V School District and SCC.
- Students must comply with the SCC registration dates and deadlines in order to be eligible to receive college credit for courses.
- Early College participants will not be allowed to enroll in online courses their first semester.
Students must maintain a minimum 2.50 GPA in order to continue in the program.