Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
Ask for Help
Meet the friendly staff at Career Services. We guarantee you'll like us.
Jenny Hahn Schnipper – Career Services Manager
Jenny has a Master's of Arts degree in counseling psychology from Lewis University in Illinois, and a Bachelor's of Science degree in psychology from Illinois State University. She holds a Missouri license as a professional counselor. Jenny's professional experience includes mental health counseling, family therapy and group therapy in a variety of settings. Jenny brings advising and career counseling experience from a previous position as an academic counselor in Illinois.
Jenny has worked in Career Services at SCC for the over ten years and is available for career counseling, job search assistance and career advising. She looks forward to helping students explore career opportunities and find their dream career. She also assists employers in finding qualified applicants.
Office: College Center Room 202 E
Phone Number: 636-922-8244
Career Services Mission Statement: What is our purpose?
Career Services at SCC assists students in achieving their career goals and supports employers in the community by connecting them with qualified employees.
Career Services will:
- Provide career and employment information and services in a customer-friendly environment.
- Be a responsible and dependable resource, viewing every interaction as an opportunity to educate students in professionalism, diversity, ethics, job search skills and career development principles.
- Build cooperative relationships and maintain working alliances with students, faculty, staff, employers, alumni and the community to carry out our mission.
- Teach students and alumni job hunting strategies while assisting them in their job search.
- Help students identify career goals by clarifying their interests, abilities and career options via counseling and exploration.
- Continue to strive toward personal improvement and professional development as individuals and as a team.