Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
Applying is easy! We have an open-admission policy, which means if you have a high school diploma or its equivalent, you’re in and we can’t wait to see you in the halls.
St. Charles Community College will begin offering courses in agriculture in Fall 2018. Choosing to study agriculture at SCC will prepare students to work at a technician level and be successful studying agriculture at the university level.
- AGB 110 - Agricultural Economics
- AGS 180/ BIO 180 - Animal Science
- AGR 120 - Precision Agriculture
- AGR 110 - Introductory Forestry
- AGR 100 - Agricultural Industries
- AGR 105 - Sustainable Agriculture and the Environment
- AGR 200 - Agribusiness Internship
- AGS 210/PHY 210 - Soils
- AGS 211/PHY 211 - Soils Lab
- AGS 170/BIO 170 - Plant Science
- AGS 171/BIO 171 - Plant Science Lab