Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
Applying is easy! We have an open-admission policy, which means if you have a high school diploma or its equivalent, you’re in and we can’t wait to see you in the halls.
You can now earn an Associate of Science degree in Agriculture from St. Charles Community College! This degree gives you foundations in plant and soil science, animal science, natural resources, and the economics of agricultural production so that you’re ready for the next step. Our program is designed to prepare you for a variety of jobs, including field production, advancing plant and animal science through efficient management practices, and employment in a wide spectrum of businesses related to agriculture. If you’re planning on earning a Bachelor’s Degree at another institution, you’ll be well-prepared and actively guided through the transfer process by our professors and staff.
Take a look at the courses we offer below, and contact us to find out more about one of the newest programs on campus!
- AGB 110 - Agricultural Economics
- AGS 180/ BIO 180 - Animal Science
- AGR 120 - Precision Agriculture
- AGR 110 - Introductory Forestry
- AGR 100 - Agricultural Industries
- AGR 105 - Sustainable Agriculture and the Environment
- AGR 200 - Agribusiness Internship
- AGS 210/PHY 210 - Soils
- AGS 211/PHY 211 - Soils Lab
- AGS 170/BIO 170 - Plant Science
- AGS 171/BIO 171 - Plant Science Lab