Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
Amazon Career Choice Program
Career Choice is an education benefit that empowers employees to learn new skills for career success at Amazon or elsewhere. We meet individual learners where they are on their education journey through a variety of education and upskilling opportunities including full college tuition, industry certifications designed to lead to in-demand jobs, and foundational skills such as English language proficiency, high school diplomas, and GEDs.
All credit-bearing programs are eligible under the Career Choice program. We offer a variety of programs in health care, business, computer science, ESL, technology, and welding, to name just a few. Please visit our academic pages by clicking learn more below to see available pathways, degrees and certificates
Interested Amazon employees should visit amazoncareerchoice.com for the enrollment path details and exact steps that associates need to take on the Amazon Career Choice site to sign up for their program. After exploring the Amazon Career Choice website, click below to begin or continue the application process with SCC.
Students with questions can contact Barbara Stratman or call 636-922-8446.
The educators in the Amazon Career Choice Partner Network deliver on Amazon's commitment to provide associates with high quality, supportive educational experiences that lead to new career opportunities outside of Amazon. Together, St. Charles Community College and Amazon are dedicated to providing education that is affordable, aligned with industry demand, and tailored to meet the unique learning needs of working adults. Amazon is proud to join forces with these local, national, and global partners. Amazon Career Choice was launched in 2012.
- Program is live in 14 countries (U.S., Canada, U.K., Germany, Spain, France, Ireland, Poland, Czech Republic, South Africa, Costa Rica, Slovakia and Australia)
- More than 50,000 associates have participated globally since inception (18,000 in the U.S.).
- Healthcare, transportation, and information technology are Career Choice’s most popular fields of study globally. With our expanded offering, we expect employees will take advantage of a variety of programs.
- In addition to funding associate and bachelor’s degrees, Amazon’s Career Choice will also fund industry certifications for in-demand jobs, and foundational skills such as high school completion, GED’s, and ESL proficiency certifications
- More than half of Amazon’s participants identify as Black, Hispanic or Native American.
- Amazon has more than 110 on-site Career Choice classrooms in fulfillment centers across the U.S., and more than 20 in Europe.