Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
Applying is easy! We have an open-admission policy, which means if you have a high school diploma or its equivalent, you’re in and we can’t wait to see you in the halls.
Whether you are enrolling at SCC for the first time, or you need to check on your academic plans, meeting with an academic counselor for advice is a good idea.
Academic Advising Walk-In Hours:
8 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Thursday &
9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Friday,
July 18-Aug 26
Not sure where to start? Planning to transfer? Starting a new career? Looking for a certification? Totally undecided?
Our professional academic advising team is here to help you create your personal roadmap to success. Here's how to get the most out of it:
- Be engaged. Be you: Your educational choices are as unique as your music and your wardrobe, and no one knows them better than you do. Your academic advisor can help you set direction and figure out how to hit your goals, but the most important thing is that YOU are in the driver's seat!
- Make an appointment: Your academic advisor will help you plan your schedule, register for classes, and get you locked and loaded. You can schedule online, or give us a call at 636-922-8241.
- Do your homework: Yeah, you saw that one coming, didn't you? Seriously, though – to get the most out of your academic advisor meeting, take a look at these first:
- At least it's all in the same place – visit the Academics section to get it all together.
- Not sure what you want to do after college? Hey, it's okay. You're not alone. Register for your general education classes, and get a jump start on college while you figure things out. Our academic advisors can help. Yeah. They're good like that.
- Pay tuition and fees: Pay in full by the due date (check the academic calendar to find out when it is!). We hate to see anyone dropped from a course for non-payment of tuition, but that's what will happen if it isn't paid in full by the due date.
- Pay online and save time via mySCC.
- OK – let's get it in gear! (Um – you're wearing your seat belt, right?) We can't wait to see you on campus!
Getting Ready for Your Appointment
We know it's your first time, and we're here for you. Fill out the Freshman Advising Checklist and we'll get started working together on your roadmap to success.
You'll also need to complete "What's Next? Registration and Beyond!" (don't worry – it's a snap!)
Interested in earning an Associate of Science or Associate of Applied Science degree? Contact Enrollment Services at 636-922-8241.
Transfer and Schedule Guides
Plan to graduate from SCC and transfer to a four-year school as a junior? You'll need to be sure your plan meets the requirements for that college. We can help – we've got:
- Suggested curriculum guides to help you complete your studies on time
- Transfer guides for many colleges and universities
- A transfer planning section here on the website
Get in touch with us: