Dates: Wednesdays, Apr. 17 - Jun. 19, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Registration Deadline: Apr. 12
Book: Provided in class
The classroom instruction provides the 65 contact hours required for students to be eligible for certification as a CMT in the state of Missouri.
Students must score at least an 80% on all classroom tests to pass this portion of the program.
- Achieve a passing score on the CMT pre-test.
- Be able to provide documentation of a high school diploma or GED/HiSET certificate.
- Be certified as a CNA with at least 6 months of work experience in the field.
- Be employed in an Intermediate or Skilled Nursing Facility that is authorized and willing to provide supervision for the clinical hours. A letter of recommendation is required (document will be provided upon registration for the pre-test).
Registration is done in the Center for Healthy Living (#1 Academy Place, Dardenne Prairie, MO 63368). Office hours are from 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday. Hours may vary, please call to confirm.
Please bring the following items when you come in to register –
- Copy of high school diploma or GED/HiSET certificate.
- Copy of CNA Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation completed by the Director of Nursing or an Administrator from your employing facility. This letter is provided to students by SCC when they register for the CMT pre-test.