Painting with Acrylics
- Table easels are furnished.
- A smooth surface plastic, glass or disposable palette
- Palette knife (metal trowel-shaped head is best)
- One-quart container for water
- Spray mist bottle for water
- Soft rags or paper towels
- Liquitex Basics Paints, one each of Titanium White, Cadmium Red Medium, Cadmium Yellow Medium, Quinicridone Magenta and Thalo Blue; $4.99 each
- Assorted sizes of paint brushes: 1 small round synthetic brush, ¼” and ½” flat synthetic or white hog’s hair bristle. One 1” trim brush, any bristle. Plus, other assorted brushes you may have on hand.
- 4 – 9”x12” canvas boards
- A few photos that you would like to paint
- Small irregular shaped sponge, natural or synthetic, approx. 2” x2”
- One bottle Golden Acrylic Glazing Liquid, 16 oz. (may use Liquitex brands)
- One small jar Golden modeling past, 250ml
- One bottle Golden Polymer Matte Medium, 8 oz.
- Small notepad
- One HB drawing pencil and one kneaded eraser