One of A Kind Purse Supply List
- Thread-color to match or coordinate with fabrics
- Sharp needles-size 90 or 14 (No Universal or ballpoint needles)
- Cotton batting - 8” x 10”. (You can use any cotton or polyester, low-loft batting such as Warm & Natural or Pellon craft/quilt fleece)
- Two coordinating fat quarters, 22" X 18" (fat quarters are a measurement used by quilters)
- 12"-14" polyester zipper to coordinate with fabrics (no metal teeth)
- Heavy interfacing (not iron-on)
- Rotary cutting system (mat, cutter, and ruler) or large sharp scissors
- Small sharp scissors
- Straight pins
- Ruler, 6" x 24"
- Large and small buttons, NO shank buttons, only ‘sew-on’, to use as decoration on purse (optional)
- 1/8” ribbon (Polyester or grosgrain) in colors to match fabrics. (Can use 2 pieces 12” long)
- Pattern, included in class fee.