Whether you are enrolling at SCC for the first time, or you need to check on your academic plans, meeting with an academic counselor for advice is a good idea.

Make Appt.

Academic Calendar

Important dates can be found on the Academic Calendar and at the Enrollment Services Department.


Appealing Transcript Evaluations

To Appeal Your Evaluation: Send a letter requesting the appeal; documentation (course description and syllabus) supporting your requested change to:

Transcript Credit Coordinator ADM 1113
St. Charles Community College
4601 Mid Rivers Mall Drive
Cottleville, MO 63376


Missouri’s Coordinating Board for Higher Education approved a credit transfer policy that states that any transfer student who believes there has been unfair treatment involving acceptance of college credits may appeal the evaluation.

Appealing Grades

You are encouraged to work with their instructors for clarification/resolution concerns about grades.

Final grades can be appealed in this order:

  1. Instructor
  2. Program Coordinator and/or department chair
  3. Division dean
  4. In writing to:
    The Office of Academic and Student Affairs
    SSB Office 2110
    4601 Mid Rivers Mall Drive
    Cottleville, MO 63376

Anonymous calls or unsigned letter will not be acknowledged, as well as concerns expressed by individuals other than the student involved.

Concerns about final grades must be expressed by the end of the next regular semester.

For more information review the Grade Grievance Policy in the student handbook.

SCC logo

4601 Mid Rivers Mall Drive
Cofttleville, MO 63376

© 2019 St. Charles Community College.