Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
Grades, Transcripts & Academic Records
Getting Your Grades
Final grades (and midterms) are available on mySCC. Grades and satisfactory academic progress will be finalized approximately three to five days after the last day of classes for the term.
- An SCC Connection account allows you to view and print an unofficial transcript of your grades.
- For technical support, contact the SCC Help Desk.
- Report cards are no longer mailed.
Your transcript is an official record of your academic activity. It reflects your courses and grades, along with semester and cumulative grade point averages, honors, degrees and certificates.
Transcripts are different from an enrollment verification, which are typically requested by insurance agencies and simply indicates the dates you attended SCC.
There are two types of transcripts, official and unofficial.
- An official transcript bears the official seal of the college. If you are transferring to another college, the transcript is sent (electronically or by mail) directly from SCC to the institution you specify on getmytranscript.com or the Enrollment Verification Form (PDF). If you are transferring to SCC from another college, you will need to request an official transcript be sent to SCC from each college you attended.
- An unofficial transcript of your SCC grades may be printed from mySCC at any time.
Request a Transcript
We now offer electronic transmission of official transcripts. Students can track their status and be notified via text or email when the transcript has been sent.
You may request a transcript by accessing this link: Student Clearinghouse.
Phone or email requests will NOT be honored due to laws outlined in the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- All holds on your record must be cleared before transcripts will be released.
- Allow two working days for processing. Additional time may be required at the end of the semester.
- SCC does not release copies of transcripts from high schools or other institutions you have attended. You must contact the original institution to obtain these documents.
Sending Transcripts to SCC and Transcript Evaluation
When transferring to SCC from another institution, you must complete the following steps.
- Have official transcripts from EACH institution that you attended sent to the Admissions Office.
Credits for courses with passing grades may be accepted at the registrar's discretion.
- To have the credits taken at other institutions evaluated, submit a Request for Transfer Evaluation Form to the Enrollment Services and declare a degree.
- Accepted transfer credits will be included in the cumulative hours of credit but will not be calculated in the grade point average.
- You will receive a transfer evaluation report indicating how the courses were accepted. Please allow two weeks for an evaluation from the time the transcripts are received.
- Transcripts sent to SCC will not be automatically reviewed unless the student has requested in writing that a review be made.
- The transcript evaluator will submit your request and documentation to the division dean for review. A decision will be made within 7-10 days. The student may also contact the articulation officer at the sending institution.
- Missouri’s Coordinating Board for Higher Education approved a credit transfer policy that states that any transfer student who believes there has been unfair treatment involving acceptance of college credits may appeal the evaluation.