Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
There are some very important deadlines this week!
- Deadline to pay before classes are dropped: 7 p.m. today (Jan. 14*)
- Registration closes: 7:01 p.m. today (Jan. 14)
- In-person registration re-opens: 10 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 15**
- Online registration re-opens: Noon Tuesday, Jan. 15**
- Spring classes begin: Friday, Jan. 18***
Learn how to pay fees online here: https://www.stchas.edu/admissions/tuition-payment.
* Failure to pay for classes by 7 p.m. today, Monday, Jan. 14, will result in being dropped from all classes, and you will be required to begin the registration process again starting on Jan. 15, but with no guarantee of having access to the same classes.
** Registration will be open Jan. 15-17, but students are required to pay all tuition and fees at the time of registration.
*** Although the spring semester begins on Friday, Jan. 18 most classes will actually begin Tuesday, Jan. 22 and Wednesday, Jan. 23.
Classes begin Jan. 18! However, most students will begin classes on Jan. 22 and Jan. 23 as there will be no school on Martin Luther King Day.
Campus will be closed on Jan. 21 in observance of Martin Luther King Day.
The St. Charles Community College Blood Drive will be held in the College Center Rotunda on Tuesday, Jan. 22 and Wednesday, Jan. 23 from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. You can streamline your donation experience and save up to 15 minutes by visiting www.RedCrossBlood.org/RapidPass.
A Webster University representative will be visiting the college 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 24 in the Administration building lobby. If you’re considering transferring to Webster after graduation make sure to carve out some time that day!