Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
Dardenne Creek Campus
The Dardenne Creek Campus, located at 1 Academy Place in Dardenne Prairie, was established in Feb. 2017. It is home to the SCC Center for Healthy Living, which houses all nursing and allied health programming, agriculture programming and workforce training.
The world-class, innovative learning environment allows SCC to expand access to higher education and professional and career development for students businesses and communities served.
- LPN to RN Bridge – Associate Of Science in Nursing
- RN Program – Associate of Science in Nursing
- Medical Assisting – Certificate of Achievement
- Health Information Management – Associate of Science Degree
- Occupational Therapy Assisting – Associate of Applied Science Degree
- Field to Table Institute