Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
The Center for Healthy Living
A world-class, innovative learning environment
This location will allow SCC to expand access to higher education and professional and career development for students businesses and communities served.
- LPN to RN Bridge – Associate Of Science in Nursing
- RN Program – Associate of Science in Nursing
- Medical Assisting – Certificate of Achievement
- Health Information Management – Associate of Science Degree
- Occupational Therapy Assisting – Associate of Applied Science Degree
Health Occupations Programming:
Agriculture Program Offerings:
More square footage, more opportunities
With this space, we will be able to meet students wherever they are in their educational journey or career. Students will be able to build on to their education or experience with stackable-style credits.