493 - Student Name Change

493 Student Name Change

P-493 Students requesting to change their official name on College records must submit a "Change of Information" form, along with supporting documentation, to the Enrollment Services Department. Acceptable documentation includes: driver's license, official state identification card, social security card, certified copy of marriage license, court order, dissolution decree, current passport, or official proof of identity certified by the United States Embassy abroad or by the appropriate foreign embassy in the United States.
SCC logo

4601 Mid Rivers Mall Drive
Cofttleville, MO 63376


© 2019 St. Charles Community College.