That '80s Run Sponsorships & Exhibit Space
Saturday, April 30, 2016
That ‘80s Run attracts a large crowd every year with a health and wellness expo that's free and open to all. Reach more than 1,000 runners, walkers and fitness enthusiasts at this annual community event.
Exhibit and sponsorship proceeds are used to fund St. Charles Community College wellness projects and a $1,000 scholarship to SCC, as well as advertising for the event.
Reserve Exhibit Space at the Wellness Expo
Wellness Expo Vendor – $85 profit/$60 non-profit (Jan. 8 early bird deadline*)
*Health and wellness vendors, get your business name printed on all That '80s Run T-shirts. A completed registration form and payment must be received by Jan. 8, 2016 (early bird deadline). Contact Kathy Stearns at 636-922-8312.
Team up with SCC for this totally tubular day of community fitness and education, and help promote your health and wellness-related business or organization in the community! Expo space is limited – register early! No event-day registration will be available. Contact Kathy Stearns at 636-922-8312 by April 22.
- 2' x 5' vendor table inside the Health and Wellness Expo area.
- Business name and link listed on That '80s Run website.
- Electrical outlet cost: $15 (availability is limited). Note: Bring your own extension cords and/or power strips.
- Free wireless access is available. NOTE: Exhibitor must request wireless access prior to race day.
Donate a Prize
Accepting prize baskets or items to be included in prize baskets (i.e., gift certificates, tickets, sporting goods, health and beauty products, books). Prize donations must be submitted by April 15, 2016. Contact Kelly Paladin at 636-922-8218 for more information.
Become a Sponsor – Gold, Silver and Bronze Levels
Our generous sponsors help make this a very successful event for our runners and all of our guests. Sponsorship deadline is Feb. 8, 2016. Call Kathy Stearns at 636-922-8312 if you wish to be a sponsor.
Bronze Level – $300
- Business name printed on all That '80s Run T-shirts.
- 2’ x 5’ (or larger) exhibit table in prime location inside the Wellness Expo area.
- Business name and link listed on That ‘80s Run website.
Silver Level – $500
Everything from Bronze level, plus ...
- Three free That ‘80s Run race registrations for you and two friends or to use as special prize giveaways from your business/organization.
- Your choice of a tented booth near the race start/finish line or a prime exhibit location inside the Wellness Expo area.
- Option to insert advertising specialty (give-away) items and brochures in runner registration packets.
Gold Level – $1,000
Everything from Silver level, plus ...
- Five event T-shirts.
- Business logo on the back of That ‘80s Run T-shirts (instead of printed name).
- Business logo and link on That ‘80s Run website (instead of name listing).
- Your choice of a tented booth near the race start/finish line or at exhibit hall entrance or a prime exhibit location inside the Wellness Expo.
- Opportunity to post banners or yard signs on race day (must deliver banners to SCC by the Wednesday before race day).
- Business name mentioned on race website and in all fliers, news releases, advertising and other publicity, including social media, for That ‘80s Run. (NOTE: You must submit all paperwork before Feb. 8, 2016, to guarantee coverage in all publicity materials.)
NOTE: Product/in-kind trade may be accepted in exchange for That '80s Run Gold, Silver or Bronze sponsorships. To discuss potential trade options, call Heather McDorman, race director, at 636-922-8277.
Sponsors and Vendors Set-Up Info
You may set up from 4-6 p.m. Friday, April 29, or 6:30-7:15 a.m. on Saturday, April 30. You must be on campus no later than 7:15 a.m. Saturday morning due to road closures for the runners.
Thank You to Our 2015 Sponsors for Supporting That '80s Run
Silver Level: Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital/Progress West Hospital, BenandBeccalee, Photographers, Jazzercise, SSM Physical Therapy, SSM St. Joseph Health Center/SSM St. Joseph Hospital West
Bronze Level: Central Methodist University, Crosby Chiropractic & Acupuncture Centre, European Wax Center, John Gallia, CFP® Four Seasons Wealth Management, Jeanne M. Smith, Life Coach, Missouri American Water, Shirt Kong, Sia's Italian Ice
Become a Sponsor