Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
Returning SCC Student
Do you need help with your job search? Are you still figuring out which career would suit your unique personality and skillset? SCC is here to help.
Welcome back! We've missed you.
The place hasn't been the same without you. Whether you've just been away for a semester or six or 16, you're back where you belong.
Ready to pick up where you left off?
Here's what you need to know to apply for re-admission:
- You can apply any time during the year.
- First thing, if you've been gone for more than five years you need to complete an Application for Admission.
- Apply for financial assistance and scholarships.
- Take the Academic Skills Assessment.
ACT PLACEMENT SCORE INFORMATION: If you achieved at least the following minimum ACT sub-test scores, congratulations - you are NOT required to take the Academic Skills Assessment for that subject.21ACT score in English for automatic placement in ENG 101.18ACT score in reading for a reading course not to be required.Use placement tool to determine your first math course
If you are currently a high school student or graduated in the last 3 years, please bring a copy of your high school transcript and ACT scores with you in case they're not already loaded into our system.
A couple of things you need to know:
- If you placed high enough in one subject to waive the assessment test, but not in another, you'll need to take the assessment test for that particular subject area.
- ACT Scores and High School GPA's are valid for three years.