- Complete the online application. Please submit the forms listed below to complete the application process. Forms are fillable. Forms must be downloaded and saved to a computer. Email the completed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Forms must be downloaded and saved to a computer. Email the completed documents to email@example.com.
- International students must have a high school diploma and are required to take the TOEFEL or IELTS with the following minimum scores:
- Minimum score of 173 for computerized version
- Minimum score of 500 for written version
- Minimum score of 61 for internet version
- Scan score results to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once documentation is received, the International Office will notify the student that their I-20 is ready to be sent out via eshipglobal (paid for by student).
- When the student receives an I-20, the student will then pay their SEVIS fee (fmjfee.com), set up an appointment with local embassy for an interview. Student maybe issued 90 days before classes begin but students are not allowed to arrive earlier then 30 days prior to the beginning of the semester.
- When students arrive they need to do the following:
- Meet with the International Student Support Specialist – Laurie Bernardy
- Complete the ESL Assessment – Student Center Room 133
- Meet with the ESL Director – Dawn Huffman
*All students are required to pay for their tuition by the deadline or establish a payment plan.
Students are also required to provide health insurance for one academic year before attending classes.