Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
Adventure awaits at our summer camp programs, including College for All Kids & the Performing Arts Summer Academy! Immerse your child in a world of excitement, creativity, and friendship. With engaging educational experiences, including culinary, science, computers, technology, performing and visual arts opportunities, our carefully crafted program promises a summer filled with laughter and growth. Explore the diverse range of activities tailored to spark curiosity and build lasting memories. Secure your child’s spot for a season of fun and discovery! Our instructors and assistants are professionals, teachers, college, or high school students who are excited to see that the summer is filled with fun activities. Join us for half-day or full-day experiences for one week or for the entire summer and let the adventure begin!
June 3 – Aug 9, 2024
Registration opens Jan. 22 at 5 a.m. at https://stcharles.augusoft.net/
- Opportunities for ages 5-14.
- All camps on SCC main campus. (Campus Map)
- Prices range from $150-$315.
- Combine AM and PM camps and register for Lunch Supervision.
- NEW online lunch ordering and payment prior to the week of camp
Summer Camp 2024 Schedule:
Click on Create New Profile and follow steps to set up an account. REMEMBER! This profile is for your child. You need to enter their information, NOT the parent/guardian information.
Login with username/password
If you have forgotten either one please use Forgot Username? or Forgot Password? and a link will be sent for you to reset your password.
*DO NOT CREATE A DUPLICATE ACCOUNT. This causes issues when it comes to registering and/or refunding transactions to your account.
For complete information and policies download the Welcome Packet.
2024 Summer Camp Waiver and Release Form - How to make changes
You will complete the form during the registration process. If you need to make updates to the 2024 Summer Camp Waiver and Release Form, please follow these instructions:
- Login to child's account
- Click Current Registration
- Click to view data for 2024 Summer Camp Waiver and Release Form
- Click Edit
- Make changes
- Click Save
- Camp Hours: Full-day sessions are 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. with a lunch and recess period. Half-day sessions are 9 a.m. - 12 noon or 1 – 4 p.m.
- Check-in, Drop-off, and Pick-up instructions are given in the Parent Welcome Packet. Please review.
- There is no before or after care. Campers are not to be dropped off more than 10 minutes prior to the start of camp and must be picked up promptly at the end of camp.
- Please send snacks with your camper each day.
- If your camper has an EpiPen or inhaler that you identify on your Required Camp Forms, you must bring it each day in a sealed bag, labeled with your camper’s name, and given to the instructor upon arrival. They must be taken home each night. SCC is not responsible for keeping medications overnight.
- There is no camp on Wednesday, June 19th in observance of the Juneteenth holiday.
- There is no camp the week of July 1-5.
- Lunch Supervision: If your camper is registered for both an AM and a PM camp, be sure to register them for the Lunch Supervision that week. Our staff will monitor the transition between the camps and lunch. Full-Day camps include lunch supervision and do not require additional registration.
- Purchase Lunch from SCC Plaza Bistro: NEW for 2024! If your camper wants to buy lunch for the week, you will be able to order and pay online before the week of camp. No daily lunch ordering will be available. More information will be forthcoming in April 2024.
- Ice Cream Fridays: There will be an Ice Cream Sundae Bar open on Fridays for $2, paid in cash.