- College Catalog – The official listing of courses, degrees, programs, requirements and academic and college policies.
- Chuck – The official bi-weekly newsletter for SCC students; displayed in plastic stands on table tops located in Plaza Bistro and the Café-Bookstore.
- CougarNews – The official e-newsletter for SCC students, emailed biweekly on Monday mornings when classes are in session.
- Student Handbook – A supplement to the college catalog including college policies, student rights and responsibilities, student conduct, discipline and due process.
College, Community and Alums
- President's Report – The college president's monthly newsletter highlighting news and events to the SCC Board of Trustees and the community.
- Discover Magazine – The college's biannual eMagazine featuring in-depth articles on students, faculty and staff making their mark on the college and the community. Additionally, site visitors will have easy access to enrollment and degree information. New editions will be published in April and November.
- Annual Report – Chronicle of the past year at SCC including a financial snapshot. Annual Report (PDF)
- Emergence – Cultural arts and entertainment programming for SCC students, employees and the community.
- Snapshot – The SCC Foundation’s annual report to the community.
- Chaz – The college’s official newsletter for SCC students, employees and friends is produced quarterly. (Final issue published spring 2014.)
- The SCCoop – The official e-newsletter for SCC employees; emailed biweekly on Monday mornings.
Note: PDF files require Adobe® Reader® to view the files.
Click on the icon below to download a free copy of the reader.