850.4 Inappropriate Use of Student E-mail
||Examples of inappropriate computer include, but are not limited to:
- The creation and exchange of messages that are offensive, harassing, obscene, or threatening.
- The exchange of confidential information to persons without a need to know.
- The creation or exchange of advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, or other spam.
- The use of e-mail for commercial purposes.
- The creation, storage, or exchange of information in violation of copyright laws.
- Reading or sending messages from another person’s account without authorization.
- Intentional distribution of computer viruses.
Policy Code Key
Content Owner: Donna Davis— email@example.com
Page Updated by: Jessica James