Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
An all-new stchas.edu
Would you look at that ...
Someone’s been busy making big changes to the SCC website, and we’re pretty sure you’re going to love its new look.
Limiting a list to our favorite five features was next to impossible, but here goes – in no particular order …
- Big, Bold Images – It’s been said that one of SCC’s greatest features is how the campus looks in person. So we’ve added new photos, lots of them – and displayed them prominently throughout to help you get a taste. Have you seen the bottom of the home page?
- Responsive Design – It’s a fancy way of saying the new stchas.edu seamlessly fits all your devices. Try it out by browsing from a desktop computer. Get out your phone. And then your tablet. See? Each different. And yet, all the same.
- Visited Pages – Quick Links place at your fingertips some of SCC’s most popular pages, but the Visited Pages button customizes the site – working for you in real-time as you browse. Try it! Now you can quit adding bookmarks into folders you’ll soon forget exist.
- All for One, Not One for All – Every visitor to stchas.edu has a different reason for coming, and the new site’s designers know that. Future students, community members, parents and counselors, alumni – there’s a special door for each of you. And for current students, faculty and staff, too. We call them pathways.
- Boxes, Bars and Buttons – There’s so much to explore on the new stchas.edu, but the brightly colored boxes and bars help keep you from getting lost. Yes, you’re never more than a few clicks away from where you started.
Welcome to the all-new stchas.edu!