Foundation Board Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
7:30 a.m. in the Board Room, Social Sciences Building, Room 2102
Welcome & Announcements – Paul Ince
- Approval of August Minutes
- Storybook Walk is open: stchas.edu/StorybookWalk
- Taste of St. Charles... support our friends!
- Legacy Society Lunch: Wednesday, October 29
- Board Planning Workshop: Friday, February 27, Noon-4:30 P.M.
Annual Development Plan Updates
- President's Circle – Betsy Schneider
- Alumni – Peggy Schnardthorst
- Employee Sponsored Program 2014/15 Campaign – Peggy Schnardthorst
- Board Appeal – Joe Cook
Board Development – Joe Cook
- Call for Nominations: New Members & Advisory Committee
- Presidents Classic Golf Celebration – Justin Miller/Kelly Felber
- Mini-Grants: Dec. 2, 5PM in Student Center PDR – Don Kalicak
- Financials, as of September 30 – Seth Peimann
- SCC/SCCF Agreement – Kasey McKee
- DACA Students – Kasey McKee
- Audit Approval Process – Paul Ince
- Labrayere/STAG Partnership – Joe Cook
- Career Explorations 2.0 + Website Redesign Project – Kasey McKee
- Action items:
- Mark your calendar to attend the board planning workshop
- Pass along a name of/for the board or advisory committee member
- Take a stroll around the Storybook Walk and tell a friend
- Take time to enjoy the holidays!
Adjourn – Thank you for believing in the power of education!