Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
The purpose of the ACE Tutoring Center is to assist St. Charles Community College students in their learning. We have a staff of full and part-time learning specialists with academic degrees as well as CRLA-certified peer tutors to help you succeed. Tutoring for math is available to all students currently enrolled in a math course at SCC. It is meant to supplement class time and instructor office hours.
The ACE Tutoring Center can:
- Help with comprehension of mathematical concepts.
- Help understand specific problems.
- Help build organizational skills and problem-solving strategies.
- Facilitate study groups and review sessions.
- Provide access to select textbooks.
- Direct you to other available resources.
ACE Tutoring Center tutors will not work problems on take-home exams or quizzes.