Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
St. Charles Community College Portal - mySCC
Access the SCC student portal and have information at your fingertips!
St. Charles Community College's student portal, mySCC, is the one-stop location where you can find all the information you need, including:
- checking for alerts or email
- finding out what's happening on campus
- running a degree audit
- searching and registering for classes
- paying bills and more
How to get to the St. Charles Community College portal
There are a few different ways to get to mySCC. The first is simply by going to https://myscc.stchas.edu. Additionally, there's a link in the Quick Links section at the top of every page of the website.
These are probably the two quickest methods to get to the portal, but you could also save the portal homepage as a bookmark or favorite to get there even faster.
What can I do on the SCC portal?
The stchas.edu website is really for prospective students and the community, so the portal is where current students like you will find information relevant to your needs. There are five main sections of mySCC:
- Enrollment Services – Here you will find anything and everything you need to know about enrollment and graduation. Find out what you need to do before talking to an advisor, search for courses, register for courses, find your transcripts, send your transcripts elsewhere, etc.
- Student Support – SCC has all kinds of services available to you to help you succeed at SCC. That includes tutoring, disability support services, help finding a job, mental health services, veteran services and much more.
- Student Life – Find out what's going down on campus – from athletics to what's on the menu at Scooter's Place to the clubs and organizations that might be right for you.
- Financial Services – All things regarding you and financing your education. Learn how to apply for financial aid, what you need to do to keep and maintain your aid, how late the Cashier's Office is open, what form of payment do they accept, etc.
- Technology Services – This is where you go if you're having problems with technology on campus. Find easy access to the Help Desk and support for Canvas.