- Potential Recipients:
- March 01, 2016
- The Scholarship will support 15 credit hours in the fall and spring semesters, not to exceed support of 65 hours or more than 2 calendar years. This scholarship will support summer credit in the amounts of $375 for 3 hours and $750 for 6 hours.
Cumulative GPA: N/A
Credit Hours Completed: N/A
Transferring to Another School
One student will be awarded the scholarship from each participating community college each fall and spring semester. The recipients will be chosen by the University of Missouri – St. Louis from up to three candidates nominated by the president of the students’ community college.
- Cumulative GPA of at least a 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Completed or have applied for graduation with an Associate of Arts Degree, A.S. in Nursing, or an A.A.S. in Criminal Justice or Human Services.
- 200-word essay explaining why you wish to attend the University of Missouri – St. Louis and what your career goals are after graduation.
- Applied and admitted to UMSL by the following deadline:
- March 15 for fall.
- Oct. 15 for spring.
- Attach UMSL’s letter of acceptance to the scholarship application.
- Submit all documentation two weeks prior to UMSL's March 1 deadline.
To request nomination, you must submit a request form (below) by March 1, to Enrollment Services. Students will be interviewed by the SCC President and Scholarship Coordinator. Nominations will be submitted to UMSL by March 15.
- How to Apply:
Submit Nomination Request form, essay and UMSL letter of acceptance to the Scholarship Coordinator in Enrollment Services by March 1.
- Required Documents:
Nomination Request Form (PDF)
- Renewing Criteria:
To maintain the scholarship, awarded students will need to sustain a GPA of a 3.25 or higher. In addition, full-time enrollment of two consecutive regular semesters is also required.