The Cashiers Office, located on the first floor of the Administration Building (ADM 1117), is available to receipt and deposit all payments to SCC and to assist with student account inquires. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, check, Visa, Mastercard and Discover. Payments made with a debit or credit card may be made via telephone by calling 636-922-8231 or online using SCC Connection.
SCC Access Card
Refund Method for SCC Students
SCC has partnered with HigherOne, a financial services company focused solely on higher education, to bring a new method for receiving your refunds — the SCC Access Card. Your new SCC Access Card will provide you with more choices when it comes to receiving your financial aid or school refunds.
- If you’re registered for fall classes, you will receive your card in the mail in August.
- If you're enrolled in spring classes, you will receive your card in the mail in January.
- If you are registered for summer classes, you will receive your card in the mail in June.
Your card will be delivered to the current address you have on file at SCC. To update your address, go to the Enrollment Services Office in ADM 1113.
You will receive your card in a large, bright green envelope. Please do not throw away this important card since it is your ticket to a faster refund.
Please activate your card as soon as you receive it at www.sccaccesscard.com. Even if you are not currently expecting a refund, we may have a refund for you in the future.
Remember, this is a DEBIT CARD, not a credit card! Whenever you make a purchase with the SCC Access Card, funds will be deducted directly from your OneAccount.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What can the SCC Access Card do for me?
- Receive your refund within days of your attendance being verified. (In the past this has taken weeks!)
- Withdraw cash from the HigherOne ATM on campus (in the Administration Building).
- Check your balance online at www.sccaccesscard.com.
- Deposit your refund via Automated Clearing House (ACH) to a bank account of your choice.
What are my refund options?
Go to www.sccaccesscard.com to select the refund option best for you. Options include:
- Same-day deposit to the OneAccount (refunds available the same day SCC releases them).
- ACH Transfer to other bank account (refunds available in 2-3 business days).
What is the OneAccount?
- It is a same-day deposit of your refund money into an FDIC Insured checking account called the OneAccount.
- You can then use your SCC Access Card to make purchases wherever Debit MasterCard is accepted and take advantage of tons of convenient account options.
What happens if I don’t select a refund preference?
- There will be a significant delay in the disbursement of your refund.
- After 21 days, HigherOne will mail a check to your primary address.
- Whether or not you plan on receiving a refund from SCC, it is important to activate a refund preference as soon as you receive your card in case you receive a refund in the future.
How do I select a refund preference?
Will I be notified when my refund has been processed?
- Yes! You will receive an email at the address registered with HigherOne once your refund is disbursed.
- If you choose to Same-Day Deposit with a OneAccount, you can also view your account details at www.sccaccesscard.com and sign up for Mobile Alerts.
- Mobile Alerts are account notifications sent right to your mobile phone.
How do I check my refund status?
- Log onto your profile.
- Select "Refund Status & History" under the "Refunds" tab.
- Any refunds will show in the "Refund History" box.
What if I have not received my SCC Access Card?
- Verify your correct mailing address with Enrollment Services in ADM 1113.
- Visit www.sccaccesscard.com and use the “Where’s my Card” self-help feature for a real-time status update on your card.
For more information, visit www.sccaccesscard.com or contact Enrollment Services at 636-922-8270 or Financial Services at 636-922-8361.