Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
We appreciate your interest in volunteering your time to help students reach their career goals and become better prepared to enter the workforce.
All information shared will be kept within the Career Explorations Alliance and will not be shared with outside sources.
As students register for experiences in your industry, we will contact you and determine if you are available to volunteer.
Overviews and Best Practices & Tips
Below are detailed overviews for each experience.
- Job Shadowing: Overview and Best Practices & Tips
- Mentoring: Overview and Best Practices & Tips
- Presentations: Overview and Best Practices & Tips
- Externships: Overview and Best Practices & Tips
To ensure continued success with our program, your feedback is crucial. After you have completed your experience with a student and/or educator, please complete this Professional Satisfaction Survey.
Participating School Districts:
- City of St. Charles School District
- Fort Zumwalt School District
- Francis Howell School District
- Lincoln County School District
- Orchard Farm School District
- Wentzville School District
- St. Charles Community College (SCC)
Interested in becoming a participating school?
Please contact Dawn Thornton, CEA Program Manager, for information on how to join.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Betsy Schneider