Recently Visited Pages
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
Career Explorations Alliance
Career Explorations Alliance (CEA) unites professionals with educators and students in the St. Charles and Lincoln Counties of Missouri. Join us today! We are looking for passionate professionals willing to donate their time and make an impact on the next generation.
- Job Shadowing – An experience where a student follows a professional for a short period of time to learn about a particular occupation.
- Mentoring – An experience where a professional provides encouragement and support for academic and professional success.
- Presentations – The professional presents in a classroom setting and shares their experience which adds an exciting dimension to a student's learning.
- Externships – Peer-to-peer experience where a professional partners with an educator to share experience and provide valuable insight into their field which will make learning more meaningful to students.
Check out the frequently asked questions to find out more about the CEA program.
- Registration Form
- Job Shadowing Overview
- Mentoring Overview
- Presentation Overview
- Externships Overview
- Professional Satisfaction Survey
- FAQs - Job Shadowing & Mentoring
- CEA Flyer
- March 28-31, 2017
- April 4-7, 2017
Seeking professionals to provide job shadowing in the following industries:
- Arts & Communication
- Business, Management & Technology
- Health Services
- Human Services
- Industrial & Engineering Technology
- Natural Resources Agriculture
Click here to register.
Career Explorations Alliance: What is it?
Participating School Districts:
- City of St. Charles School District
- Fort Zumwalt School District
- Francis Howell School District
- Lincoln County School District
- Orchard Farm School District
- Wentzville School District
Students in these school districts can contact their counselor for information on how to participate.
- St. Charles Community College (SCC)
Students at SCC can contact Career Services for more information on how to participate.
Interested in becoming a participating school?
Please contact Dawn Thornton, CEA Program Manager, for information on how to join.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Betsy Schneider