Child Development Center Vacation/Illness Policy
Parents are allowed up to two weeks of regularly scheduled attendance tuition-free per year to take their child out of the Center without paying tuition. The first tuition free "week" (regularly scheduled attendance) may be used by families at a time of their choosing. The second tuition free "week" will be taken by all families during the week of Memorial Day.
The following rules apply:
- Vacation week(s) must be scheduled Monday-Friday of the same week.
- Written notification is required by the parent to utilize the tuition exemption.
- Tuition exemptions must be used within the fiscal calendar year – July 1 to June 30.
- Exemptions may not be carried forward from one year to another.
- Children who are leaving the center to go to kindergarten do not accrue vacation weeks for the new fiscal year.
- This policy is not applicable to students utilizing flex-care.