AnnaRichter

Introduction – Anna

Hi! For those of you who don’t know, my name is Anna Richter and I am 19 years old. I am currently in my third semester here at SCC and am pursuing an associates in history, and hope to eventually graduate with a bachelors in either history or communications, and then attend law school. I am also the SCC chapter president of Students for a Sensible Drug Policy, and am passionate about political science and law.

In addition, I have an intense love for hoop dance/flow arts, coffee, and cats (I’ve been deemed the crazy cat lady of my friend group more than a few times). I have always been a freethinker and am passionate about many different forms of expression.

I have always enjoyed writing and expressing myself through language, so I am thrilled with the opportunity to represent the school as a student blogger. I hope to reach a variety of interests through my writing, and am grateful for any amount of attention readers pay to it. In conclusion, above all my other interests is my love of people and making friends. That being said, if you see me on campus please don’t hesitate to say hi and even share with me any thoughts or ideas you might like to see represented through my blog!

Bookmark the permalink.