Answer the following questions related to the library tour.
1) How are the library printers set up to save paper?
2) How many copy machines are in the library?
Use the online catalog to answer the following questions about the book Confessions of an Eco-sinner.
3) Who is the author?
4) When was the book published?
5) Who is the publisher?
6) In which area of the library is this book located?
7) Is this book currently available or is it checked out?
Use the Academic Search Premier periodical database to answer the following questions about the article "Ignoring the Elephant in the Room: The Carbon Footprint of Climate Change Research."
8) Which journal was this article published in?
9) When was this article published?
10) List two of the subject terms that describe this article.
11) Where do the authors work (their affiliation)?
12) Scroll to the bottom of the article and find the bibliographic references that the authors used to research and prepare this article. How many references are there?
Find another article on recycling. You can use your own keywords or type in the two subject terms listed above.
13) What is the title of the article?
14) Who are the authors?
15) When was the article published?
16) Is the full-text article available (can you view the entire article)?
Use the library's online catalog to answer the following questions about the book Pollution A to Z.
17) What is the call number?
18) In which area of the library is this book located?
Go out to the Reference collection and locate this book. Use the index to answer the following questions. (Hint: The answer is in volume 2 of this set.)
19) Which country initiated a Plastic Bag tax which cut the number of plastic bags used by 90 percent?
20) Which page can the answer be found on?