Using the Web – Career/Job Sites
- Browse several Internet job search sites.
- Select a few that look promising for the type of job you are seeking.
- Post your resume for companies to view as well as apply to listed jobs.
- Include a cover letter with your resume.
- Keep a record of all jobs you apply to and copies of the job posting.
- Follow-up within a week.
- Be sure to register on SCC's free online job posting program, College Central Network (CCN). Click here for instructions on how to begin using CCN.