Mission Statement (What is Our Purpose?)
The Career Services Center at St. Charles Community College assists students in achieving their career goals and supports employers in the community by connecting them with qualified employees.
Career Services Will:
- Provide career and employment information and services in a customer-friendly environment.
- Be a responsible and dependable resource, viewing every interaction as an opportunity to educate students in professionalism, diversity, ethics, job search skills and career development principles.
- Build cooperative relationships and maintain working alliances with students, faculty, staff, employers, alumni and the community to carry out our mission.
- Teach students and alumni job hunting strategies while assisting them in their job search.
- Help students identify career goals by clarifying their interests, abilities and career options via counseling and exploration.
- Continue to strive toward personal improvement and professional development as individuals and as a team.