Everything a Parent Needs to Know

Important Information about College for All Kids Camps 

After registering for College for All Kids Camps, download your welcome packet. The packet includes information you should know, an emergency form (due 1 week prior to camp), a hold harmless form and a lunch menu. 


Where do I go on the first day? 

You will receive an email on the Thursday or Friday before your camp starts with information about where to check-in and other important information you will need for the week. Please be sure we have a correct email address for you. Call 636-922-8233 to update your email. 

Parents are responsible for timely pick-up arrangements each day. Children are not to be on campus unless accompanied by an adult or registered for a College for All Kids Program camp. If someone other than the parent is picking up your child, they must be listed on the health form and an ID is required at pick-up. If your child needs to go to aftercare, you must register for aftercare. Our staff will walk students to aftercare from their camp. 

How is lunch handled? 

On the main campus you may bring a lunch (refrigeration is not available) or buy a lunch. We have several lunch choices kids can choose from. Each day the teacher will read them the choices and the child will choose a meal that includes a water bottle or a Capri Sun drink. If you wish to purchase a lunch each day, the cost is $6 which includes tax. Fridays, students may choose an ice cream sundae bar option for $1 extra (sundae bar not available at off-site locations and during spring break camps).

Students in full day camps get a 20-minute gym time after lunch each day to play games. We recommend students wear gym shoes. 

For full day camps, there is no charge for lunch supervision. If you are enrolled in two half-day camps, you must register for lunch supervision and there is a small charge. 

For off-site camps: Students will need to bring a lunch every day and the ice cream bar on Fridays is not an option. There is no option to buy lunch at the off-site locations. 

What if my child has medications and/or special accommodations?

We do not have a nurse on staff. College personnel will not administer any medications to students except an EpiPen. If your child has an EpiPen, please make sure to give it to your teacher and have it labeled in a clear plastic bag and write on the health form that your child has an EpiPen. 

If your child can self- administer an EpiPen or inhaler, you must fill out the consent for self-administration of medication and have a doctor fill out the form and sign it. 

What if my camp is off-site? 

Please check your confirmations to see where your camp is located. If you have any questions about off-site locations, please call 636-922-8233. 

Where do I drop off and pick up? 

On the first day of all camps, check-in is located in the Humanities Building Lobby EXCEPT sports and dance camps check in at the College Center and the cooking camps check in at the Student Center Private Dining Room. After the first day, you will drop off and pick up your child in their classroom. Please look at your confirmation to see where the classroom is located. Parents or authorized people you listed on your health form must sign your child in and out each day. 

Before and after care Information 

Before and after care is available each week. Before care is open from 7-9 a.m. and after care is open from 4-5:45 p.m. You must register for before and/or after care. If you are more than 15 minutes late at pick-up, a $10 late fee will be assessed. Before and after care is located in the Fine Arts Building, Room 112. THERE IS NO BEFORE AND AFTER CARE FOR OFF-SITE LOCATIONS. 

Are snacks provided? 

No, we do not provide snacks. Please bring a snack and drink from home. Teachers will allow time for snacks in the day. For camps held at the Nursing and Allied Building, there are vending machines the kids may use if they would like to purchase a snack. Or, you may bring a snack from home. 

Camps at the St. Charles Arts Council do not have any vending machine options. 

Can my child bring a cell phone or any electronic device? 

Students may bring their cell phones, but they can ONLY be used in an emergency. Phones must be on silent and put away at all times. If students are caught using cell phones during camp, including lunch, they will not be able to bring a phone for the remainder of the camp. Camp staff will have phones available to use for emergencies Please do not bring any expensive electronic devices as SCC is not responsible for any loss or damage. 

Additional information about policies and procedures can be found in the welcome packet which can be found on our website at www.stchas.edu/learnforlife. Just click on courses and then summer camps. 

Discipline policies can be found at www.stchas.edu/collegeforallkids

Like us” on our College for All Kids Facebook page. Program updates and pictures can be found weekly at www.facebook.com/collegeforallkids