Introductory Theatre Workshop I - Ages 11 and up
Please bring the following items to the third class:
- Liquid or Crème foundation in a color that matches skin tone as closely as possible. Regular cosmetic foundation is fine; it does not have to be a theatrical brand unless you prefer that.
- Translucent or natural powder, preferably pressed powder.
- Natural rose or peach powder blush, depending on skin tone and hair color.
- Eye pencil with sharpener for lining lids and emphasizing brows – natural brown or dark brown. No black unless your hair is true black.
- Natural matte lipstick one shade darker than lips.
- Brushes for applying loose powder and blush.
- Makeup wedges for applying foundation.
- Cotton swabs and squares for blending and shading.
- Tissues for mistakes.
- Makeup remover wipes.
All makeup can be put into a makeup bag, a tackle box or a gallon zip lock bag.
The above are all essential items. Extra eyeshadows, lip colors, mascaras, highlighters and foundations are specialty makeup, and you are welcome to add them to your collection but they are not required.
You are welcome to use your mom's makeup.
For hygienic reasons, MAKEUP SHOULD NEVER BE SHARED! PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME ON YOUR MAKEUP BAG.