Location: FAB Theater
Visited Pages Headline
Take advantage of this at-a-glance look at the pages on the SCC website you most often visit. Use this as a tool to navigate quickly to info you need the most. Take it one step further and click the star in the top right corner to ensure your favorite pages remain on your list of Visited Pages.
The SCCoop is a bi-weekly calendar of events and campus update for employees of St. Charles Community College, produced by the Marketing and Communications Department. To add something to the next issue, contact Amber Peterson, marketing specialist, at x8275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jan. 11-24, 2016
Important dates to notify students about include:
- Monday, Jan. 25: Last day to drop the 16/SP courses for 100% refund
- Wednesday, Jan. 27: Last day to drop 16/SP4 courses for 80% refund
- Wednesday, Jan. 27: Last day to drop 16/SP1 courses for 60% refund
- Thursday, Jan. 28: Last day to change from credit to audit or audit to credit for 16/SP1
- Sunday, Jan. 31: Last day to drop 16/SP4 courses for 60% refund
To help students and community members with questions about health insurance sign up, SCC is holding an informational presentation by Hana Hartman, an ACA navigator, at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 27, in the SSB auditorium, as well as healthcare sign-up days from 12:30 p.m.-5 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 27 and 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 28, at SCC. Sign up for available time slots here: http://goo.gl/forms/xD8DJkAiuo
Back to School BINGO will be at noon Wednesday, Jan. 27, in Scooter's Place.
The MFA Invitational art exhibition will be held from Feb. 1-26 in the Donald D. Shook Fine Arts Building gallery. The exhibition will feature artworks by select graduate students from Fontbonne University, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville and Washington University.
Comedians Paul Varghese and Lafayette Wright will headline SCC’s Comedy Night on Saturday, Feb. 6. The show begins at 7 p.m. in the theater of the Donald D. Shook Fine Arts Building on the SCC campus in Cottleville. The show is rated PG-13. Tickets are $10 for the general public and $5 for SCC students with a valid ID. Purchase tickets online at stchastickets.com or through the SCC box office at 636-922-8050.
St. Charles Community College Scholarship Applications Now Available, 70 West Sentinel (Dec. 22, 2015)
Check out the latest posts from our SCC bloggers:
- "January is stalking awareness month" by Sylvia Edgar, Title IX coordinator (Jan. 20): Sylvia talks about stalking awareness month and upcoming events on the topic.
- "Grateful" by Christie Jackson, mental health counselor (Jan. 15): Christie reflects on her time working at SCC and says goodbye.
- "Advice from advisors" by Jenny Hahn Schnipper, Career Counselor at SCC (Jan. 13): Jenny shares tips from experts at SCC so students can be their best selves.