112 Responsibilities of the College President
||The College President is the Chief Executive and Administrative Officer for the Board of Trustees. He/she will execute directly or by delegation, all executive and administrative duties in connection with the operation of the College.
Specifically, he/she shall:
- Be responsible for the organization and administration of the College.
- Make policy recommendations to the Board on all matters that affect the College.
- Recommend all additions or changes in personnel and in personnel policies.
- Submit an annual budget and administer the Board approved budget.
- Have authority to exercise broad, discretionary power along lines established by the Board.
- Be responsible for the formulation of all reports as may be required by the Board and by local, state or national agencies.
- Recommend to the Board, site locations and site utilization.
- Direct the development of the campus building program.
- Recommend the establishment of citizen and trade advisory committees.
- Lend influence in the development of higher education programs in local, state and national committees and organizations.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned or delegated by the Board of Trustees.
- Report to the Board on the financial condition of the College a minimum of three times each budget year.
Policy Code Key
Content Owner: Donna Davis - firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Updated by:
Date Issued: 8/93
Date Revised: 7/00