Jul 14, 2010
- Business & Industry. Deliver on-company-site classes in management, customer service, effective supervision, business communications and federal regulations/safety standards. Prefer experience and certification in Achieve Global.
- Continuing Education Instructors. Develop and instruct non-credit classes in the following areas: Child care provider workshops, arts and crafts, career development, Suzuki violin, health and fitness, home and hobby, youth classes and personal development.
- Road Scholar. Our Road Scholar program entertains and serves hundreds of people from across the United States each year. We are in search of instructors to present lectures on an as needed basis. Topics are Lewis and Clark, Mark Twain, Civil War, Katy Trail, St. Louis/St. Charles heritage, music, fine arts, forensics, culture, history, natural resources and much more.
- Technical Trainers. Backgrounds in electronics, shop math and blue print reading.
- Continuing Education Instructor II.Continuing Education department is seeking highly proficient Adobe user with the ability to teach. Classes include Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Fireworks, Photoshop and Elements. Certification preferred, but not required. No minimum level of education required – but rather consideration will be given to high level of proficiency in Adobe software and ability to teach.
How to Apply for Full-Time Faculty Positions
Please mail, fax or email one complete applicant packet. The applicant packet must include all of the following:
- cover letter
- three reference contacts
- photocopy of transcripts.
How to Apply for Staff and Part-Time Faculty Positions
- Submit a separate resume or a separate college employment application for each position for which you would like to apply. Candidates selected for an interview must complete a college employment application form and submit it prior to or at the time of an interview.
- Enter the position “Requisition No.” on the resume or employment application form.
- Faculty positions require that a copy of academic transcript(s) be submitted.
Applications for Employment may be completed, saved and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are also available in the Human Resources Department and may be mailed, faxed or hand delivered to the following address.
Human Resources Department
St. Charles Community College
Administration Building – Room 1123
4601 Mid Rivers Mall Drive
Cottleville, MO 63376
Phone: 636-922-8421 Fax: 636-922-8293
A position is posted for a minimum of five days after which applicant screening and selection begins. Any unsolicited resume, related document or application that does not indicate application for a specific vacant position will not be accepted, acknowledged, retained or considered.
These postings reflect general job duties and minimum qualifications rather than comprehensive descriptions of positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The College is committed to non-discrimination and equal opportunity regarding the treatment of students, faculty and staff. The College adheres to a strict non-discrimination policy in student admission, educational programs, activities and employment regardless of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability or genetic information. The College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The college maintains a complaint procedure for the purpose of investigating and providing prompt and equitable remedy.
Student inquiries concerning the complaint procedure or discrimination concerns may be made to the vice president for academic and student affairs, 636-922-8356, Room SSB 2110 or as an alternative, to the dean of student development, 636-922-8238, Room ADM 1204.
Employee and applicant inquiries concerning complaint procedures or discrimination concerns may be made to the vice president for human resources, 636-922-8300, Room ADM 1123. Reports may also be made to any administrative officer of the college.