RUN. LIVE. LEARN. Schedule of Events
10K, 5K, Fun Run & Expo
Saturday, April 26, 2014
Race Day Schedule for Saturday, April 26
- Late registration for 10K and 5K is 6:30-7 a.m. inside Administration Building
- Packet pickup opens at 6:30 a.m. inside Administration Building
- 10K and 5K races start at 7:30 a.m.
- Staging area: Green parking lot in front of Student Center
- 10K route map (PDF)
- 5K route map (PDF)
- Late Registration for 1-Mile Fun Run is 7:30-8:45 a.m. inside Administration Building
- Health and Wellness Expo opens at 7:30 a.m. in the Student Center (ends at 10:30 a.m.)
- Fitness, health and wellness exhibits
- Demonstrations and product samples
- Health screenings
- Prizes – be sure to enter for a chance to win.
- Race participants will receive two free prize drawing tickets in their race packets.
- Additional tickets available for purchase at the Expo.
- 1-Mile Fun Run starts at 9:15 a.m.
- Two Heats:
- 11 & Over (first heat)
- 10 & Under (second heat)
- Staging area: Campus Plaza in front of Learning Resources Center
- Fun Run route map (PDF)
Runners Wishing to Change Their Race Event Registration
NO CHANGING RACE EVENTS ON RACE DAY!
Deadline: 4 p.m. Friday, April 25.
Call 636-922-8475 to request the change and have your race bib reissued.
Runners changing from the 1-Mile Fun Run to the 5K (or 10K) will need to pay an additional $10 registration fee.