RUN. LIVE. LEARN. Schedule of Events
10K, 5K, Fun Run & Expo
Race Day Schedule for Saturday, April 27
- Packet pickup and late registration opens at 6:30 a.m.
- Location: Inside Administration Building
- 10K and 5K registration ends at 7 a.m.
- 10K and 5K packet pickup ends at 7:15 a.m.
- Fun Run packet pickup and registration ends at 9 a.m.
- 10K and 5K runners (ages 18 and older) can purchase additional chances for $1,000 scholarship to SCC.
- Cost: $5 for one chance; $10 for three chances.
- Must show RUN. LIVE. LEARN. 5K or 10K race bib.
- 10K and 5K* races start at 7:30 a.m. (*NOTE: Start time change for 5K)
- Staging area: Green parking lot in front of Student Center
- 10K route map (PDF)
- 5K route map (PDF)
- Health and Wellness Expo opens at 8 a.m.
- Location: Student Center
- Fitness, health and wellness exhibits
- Demonstrations and product samples
- Health screenings
- Prizes – be sure to enter for a chance to win.
- Race participants will receive two free prize drawing tickets in their race packets.
- Additional tickets available for purchase at the Expo.
- Fun Run starts at 9:15 a.m.
- Two Heats:
- 11 & Over (first heat)
- 10 & Under (second heat)
- Staging area: Campus Plaza in front of Learning Resources Center
- Fun Run route map (PDF)
Runners Wishing to Change Their Race Event Registration
NO CHANGING RACE EVENTS ON RACE DAY!
Deadline: 4 p.m. Friday, April 26.
Call 636-922-8475 to request the change and have your race bib reissued.
Runners changing from the Fun Run to the 5K (or 10K) will need to pay an additional $5 registration fee.