- The bookstore offers a quick and easy way to order textbooks online. Log onto SCC Bookstore and click "Order Textbooks."
- During this process you will need to establish an account. Click "Log In" and then "Register Here."
- There are three options to choose from regarding the processing of your order.
- You may pay online with a credit card and have your books shipped to you. A flat shipping rate will apply.
- You may prepay online with a credit card and pick up your textbooks at the bookstore.
- You can decide to wait to pay for your textbooks when you pick them up at the bookstore. This is also an option for SFA students. We will hold the books until the second week of school.
Textbook Return Procedure
- Textbook refunds will be available through the second week of the fall and spring semesters or through the first week of the summer session. Classes that start later than the regular semester schedule may receive a refund through the first week of the start date of the class.
- See the SCC Bookstore’s website for specific semester deadline information.
- Textbooks purchased at the SCC Bookstore that are deemed defective are exchangeable for the same item.
- Refrain from marking or writing in your books until you are sure you have the correct book and that your course has not been cancelled.
- If you drop a class and wish to return your textbook you may do so if the textbook is in like-purchased condition and returned before the posted deadline.
- Once opened, bundled and packaged textbooks cannot be returned.
- Bank cards and financial aid sales must be refunded from the same account.
- Refunds by the posted refund deadline must have an original receipt.
- The Bookstore will consider extenuating circumstances regarding the return of books past the deadline. However, the final decision is the Bookstore’s.
- Any item that is shrink-wrapped is nonrefundable if opened. No exceptions.
- Access codes are non-returnable if opened.
- The SCC Bookstore has a scheduled book buyback that runs concurrent to finals week. Buyback dates are posted at the bookstore’s website.
- The SCC Bookstore has the final decision on all bookstore buybacks.