Answer the following questions related to the library tour.
1) What do you need to check out a book?
2) Where are the study rooms located in the library?
Use the online catalog to answer the following questions about the book Txtng: The Gr8 Db8.
3) Who is the author?
4) When was the book published?
5) Who is the publisher?
6) In which area of the library is this book located?
7) Is this book currently available or is it checked out?
Use the Academic Search Premier periodical database to answer the following questions about the article written by Jami L. Obermayer, William T. Riley, Ofer Asif, and Jersino Jean-Mary.
8) Which journal was this article published in?
9) When was this article published?
10) List two of the subject terms that describe this article.
11) Where does the first author work (his affiliation)?
12) Scroll to the bottom of the article and find the bibliographic references that the authors used to research and prepare this article. How many references are there?
Find another article on texting. You can use your own keywords or type in the two subject terms listed above.
13) What is the title of the article?
14) Who are the authors?
15) When was the article published?
16) Is the full-text of the article available (can you view the entire article)?
Use the library's online catalog to answer the following questions about the book The Dictionary of American Slang.
17) What is the call number?
18) In which area of the library is this book located?
Go out to the Reference collection and locate this book. Use Appendix B to answer the following questions.
19) What does the abbreviation DQMOT mean?
20) On which page did you find the answer?