Answer the following questions related to the library tour.
1) How long do books check out for?
2) Where are the study rooms located in the library?
Use the library's online catalog to answer the following questions about the book Understanding Sleep and Dreaming.
3) Who is the author?
4) When was the book published?
5) Who is the publisher?
6) In which area of the library is this book located?
7) Is this book currently available or is it checked out?
Use the Academic Search Premier periodical database to answer the following questions about the article "Adolescents' Sleep Behaviors and Perceptions of Sleep."
8) Which journal was this article published in?
9) When was this article published?
10) List two of the subject terms that describe this article.
11) Where do the authors work (their affiliation)?
12) Scroll to the bottom of the article and find the bibliographic references that the authors used to research and prepare this article. How many references are there?
Find another article on sleep. You can use your own keywords or type in the two subject terms listed above.
13) What is the title of the article?
14) Who are the authors?
15) When was the article published?
16) Is the full-text of the article available (can you view the entire article)?
Use the library's online catalog to answer the following questions about the book Harvard Medical School Family Health Guide.
17) What is the call number?
18) In which area of the library is this book located?
Go out to the Reference collection and locate this book. Answer the following questions.
19) How much sleep do most adults get?
20) Which page can the answer be found on?