Logging on to CougarMail for the first time:
* You must have your iConnect Login ID first *
- Open your Internet Browser.
- Navigate to http://outlook.com/my.stchas.edu
- When the page loads you will see:
Office 365 Sign in with your organizational account.
Note: If you see Outlook Live or one of your other email accounts, sign out and then click on Sign in with a different account.
- In the top text box, type in your iConnect ID with @my.stchas.edu behind it. (Example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- In the bottom text box, type in your temporary password which is your Student ID number with scc in front of it (lowercase). (Example: scc0123456)
- Click on Sign In.
You will be asked to update your password at this time.
- Type in your temporary password again for *Old Password.
You will be asked to make a new password and confirm it; it can be anything. We recommend you use the same one as iConnect.
- Click on Save.
- Select your time zone: (UTC-6:00) Central Time (US & Canada).
- Click on OK.
- Your Inbox will open.
If you need assistance, call the Help Desk at 636-922-8555.