Introductory Theatre Workshop I - Ages 11 and up
Please bring the following items to the third class:
- Liquid or Crème foundation in a color that matches skin tone as closely as possible. Regular cosmetic foundation is fine; it does not have to be a theatrical brand unless you prefer that.
- Translucent or natural powder, preferably loose but can use matte.
- Natural rose or peach powder blush, depending on skin tone and hair color.
- Eye pencil with sharpener for lining lids and emphasizing brows – natural brown or dark brown. No black unless your hair is true black.
- Natural matte lipstick one shade darker than lips.
- Brushes for applying loose powder and blush.
- Makeup wedges for applying foundation.
- Cotton swabs and squares for blending and shading.
- Tissues for mistakes.
- Sea Breeze antiseptic for cleansing prior to makeup application and after removal.
- Baby wipes-hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, for makeup removal.
All make-up can be put into a makeup bag, a tackle box or a gallon zip lock bag.
The above are all essential items. Extra eyeshadows, lip colors, mascaras, highlighters and foundations are specialty make-ups and you are welcome to add them to your collection but they are not required.
For hygienic reasons, MAKE-UP SHOULD NEVER BE SHARED! PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME ON YOUR MAKE-UP BAG.