Instructor: Shirley Nachtrieb
- Sheets 140 lb. Arches cold pressed watercolor paper 22x30, torn into fourths and placed in 2-gallon zip-lock bag.
- 1-16x20 freezer wrapped cardboard secured with masking tape on all sides.
- 1 – ½ gallon plastic water pail
- Winsor Newton paints: burnt sienna, Winsor red, permanent rose, Winsor yellow, New Gamboge, Antwerp blue and French ultramarine blue (Dick Blick, Art Mart, Hobby Lobby). Please don’t substitute.
- Pencil, kneaded eraser, masking tape
- Brushes: 1” flat synthetic wash, 2” flat wash brush, assorted synthetic rounds, stripers or your favorites, bevel-handled palette knife.
- Brush holder
- Jon Pike palette with lid (Cheap Joes Art Stuff, check online).
- Table salt, paper towels, fine water mister (check in the travel section at the grocery store).
- Hair dryer
- Three-ring binder with plastic page protectors
- Exploring Color book by Nita Leland. www.nitaleland.com
- Masking fluid or frisket (fluid in a bottle)
- Drawing tablet about 11 x 14, white paper